Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hello there!

A year ago, I got married to a wonderful man and moved to Alabama from Singapore. I never thought I'd ever leave my country, but I did, and I ended up in a place completely different from where I'm from.

I have been a stay-at-home-wife since we got married, and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Thanks to my husband, Greg, I've learned to do laundry, run a dishwasher, and vacuum. Things I never got to do in Singapore.

In Singapore, I rarely had the chance to step into our kitchen at home because I was always "bumping heads" with my mom. Now that I'm in Alabama with access to my own kitchen, I have the opportunity to learn how to cook and bake (with the help of youtube)! Cooking seemed overwhelming at first, but over time I think I've become quite good at it.

I enjoy trying out recipes and modifying them to make them healthier when I can, without sacrificing taste. Greg, my biggest fan, is an NPC competitor and lives on a very strict diet, but he can still indulge in the things I make.

I will be posting my opinion on recipes that I have tried, how I've modified them, everything I've learned, and share tips with other beginners like myself.

Have a happy time in the kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment